I'm about to turn 30 in two weeks and my life is no where close to where I expected it to be, but I've finally learned to accept it. In accepting it, I'm also making strides to change things around and complete many of the goals that I've set for myself. I've, also, relinquished control over it all to God. I'm embracing "His Will...His Way".
Over the next few weeks, I will be re-vamping this blog and the direction in which it's going. I will, also, attempt to put more effort into my other blog, Budgeting Divas. This has become one of my passions over the past few years and I want it to be a place where we can come together to help one another and learn from each other. I truly believe in the village concept. The knowledge I have is useless unless I put it to use and share it with someone else.
As for this blog, I will be focusing more on the PURPOSE behind us all. Over the next few weeks I will spotlighting different women in my life that I feel epitomize the "divatude" spirt of giving back, entrepreneurship, and sisterhood.
If you know of a diva that you believe should be spot-lighted, please reach out to me so I can contact them.
Have a wonderful and blessed weekend Divas!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.
Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)