Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Let the Journey Begin...

Drive. Determination. Hard-working. Perseverance. Faith. Struggle. Break-through. Village. Helping-hands. Giving back. Family. Sisters. Reliability. These and many other words are very familiar to women that have a defined purpose. Identifying and walking in your purpose can be a very fulfilling – yet challenging – task. Balancing faith, home (significant other and/or children), work (whether out of the home or at home), volunteer work, side hustles (smile!), family, friends and self can be challenging to say the least. It takes lots of energy, time management, patience and prayer! Reaping the rewards, however, is often the most beneficial. Helping another person with the resources, time and talent that you’ve been blessed with is an awesome feeling. I am so blessed to have a circle of women that I’ve crossed paths with over the years that do all of this and much, much, much more!

I would like to take the next few months to introduce you to them one-by-one. They are divas in every since of the word! Dedicated, Inspirational, Victorious, and Aspiring to make a change in their personal lives, families, communities and beyond!!! They are moms, wives, sisters, friends, life coaches, prayer partners, entrepreneurs, inspirational speakers, community activists…I could go on and on and on!

Stay tuned tomorrow for our first Diva with a Purpose (DWP): LaKeisha Thues-Stiff – Momprenuer Extraordinaire!!! I hope you're excited as I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)