Year 31 has quite a bit in store for me and my family. We're set to close on our first home at the end of this month. We're expecting the final addition to our family in 4 months (can we say tubal ligation!!!). My non-profit is in the final stages of being fully functioning. This diva is smoking!
My focus for this upcoming year:
- Continuing my debt payoff and assisting others with budgeting and savings tools
- Divas With A Purpose, Incorporated becoming fully functional
- Making our new house a home
- Continuing my higher education (slow and steady wins the race seems to be my creed with this goal)
- To live life to its fullest and enjoy the time I have with my family and friends
Be Blessed Divas and remember to be a blessing to others!!!
Happy Birthday Michelle. Sorry I missed it. I have been without my internet for a few days because of moving...finally dug out the computer and hooked it up today! lol. I am happy for all that is going on for you and your family right now. Be blessed.
ReplyDelete