Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 11/11/10

What are you thankful for today?

At the top of my list for today...
  1. A relationship with a forgiving and loving Savior
  2. My family (as dysfunctional and crazy as they can be)
  3. A job I enjoy and have had for over 2 years when so many are unemployed
  4. A wonderful group of friends who are there for me with just a phone call, text or email
  5. Peace of mind and a forgiving spirit
  6. Criminal Minds marathons
  7. Nestle Toll House turtle cookie dough
  8. A budgeting mindset
  9. My washer after 4 months of having to go to the laundromat
  10. Cuddle time with my 2 year old
I am, also, thankful for those that serve and protect our country in the armed services. Those that have given our lives for our freedom and are often under-appreciated by those who don't truly understand the sacrifices they and their families make.

We're in the home stretch, Divas!!! I hope you had a wonderful Thursday and let's make tomorrow a Fantastic Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)