Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year...New Challenges

Welcome to 2011!!! I am so excited about the things falling into motion for this new year. When I reflect on where I was emotionally, spiritually, financially and physically a year ago...WOW!!! It can be overwhelming.


Top 5 Things I'm Looking forward to in 2011
  1. Divas With A Purpose, Incorporated's unveiling.  Details of this awesome organization will be coming very soon!
  2. Purchasing my first home with my husband
  3. Paying off at least 60% of my debt (not including our mortgage)
  4. My oldest son's 10th birthday
  5. My annual girl's trip with my mom, aunts and cousins
It's going to be a busy year and I'm ready for the challenges I will face, the friendships I will forge, and the victories I will celebrate.

Have a happy, blessed and prosperous New Year, Divas!!! Be blessed and, more importantly, be a blessing to someone.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year (again), Michelle! I am so happy for what you have in store for 2011. I wish you many blessings and keep up the great work you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)