Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Beginning

I don't believe I've been able to keep it under wraps this long...LOL...well, I must admit that I have alluded to what was to come over the past few months, but I have been able to keep the majority of it to myself while I finalized my plans.

Divas with A Purpose, Incorporated is in it's final plans of being 100% functional!!! I'm so psyched about what is coming together and the wonderful people that are being brought into my life during this time.


Last week, I was given the opportunity by Coffee-Mate to host a Classic Game Night in conjunction with the Free Flavor Friday.  They provided an awesome kit with games, samples, and COUPONS!!! I invited my sorority sisters over to have a relaxing night of laughter and games together.  During the game night, I was able to talk to them and gauge their reaction to Divas With A Purpose and it was awesome!!! It feels so good when those that care about you stand behind you 100% and offer their time and efforts to help you succeed.  I am so thankful for the wonderful ladies of the Beta Epsilon Chapter of Sigma Beta Xi!!!



My favorite part of the night was my line sister having her first real cup of coffee - complete with some delicious Italian Sweet Creme creamer and topped with some whipped cream!!! Now that's how you drink coffee...LOL

To all that have supported me and given me feedback on this journey, thank you!  I look forward to what the future brings and I know there is a reason you have all been brought into my world.

Be Blessed Divas and remember to be a blessing to others!!!

GIVE AWAY - I have 3 coupons for free Coffee-Mate creamer to give away courtesy of my Free Flavor Friday kit.  In order to enter, leave a comment telling your favorite way to drink coffee, favorite creamer flavor and your favorite way to spend time with girlfriends.

Good luck Divas!!!  This contest ends at 8 pm EST on Tuesday, February 15th.  The winners will be announced on Wednesday, February 16th.  Winners will be selected using Random.org.

Michelle
Driven. Inspired. Victorious. Action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)