Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Get Ready, Get Ready...



I hope you're all as excited as I am about the upcoming month long celebration of International Women's Friendship Month. I have some fun things planned and look forward to everyone's input on friendship throughout the month.


I need YOUR help for this endeavor to be as fun and informative as possible.


Please share this blog with as many of your Diva Friends as possible.  Encourage them to subscribe via email (that way the fun will be delivered right to their inbox each day!!!) and join in on the discussions!

There will be fun giveaways throughout the month and I can't wait for some of the guest posts we have lined up.  If you're interested in writing a guest post, please send me an email and I can send you the details.

Be Blessed Divas and enjoy the rest of your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)