Thursday, August 25, 2011

Women’s Friendship Month

September is Women’s Friendship Month and I would love to profile some dynamic women and their friendship stories throughout the month of September.




If you are interested, please send an email to divaswithpurpose@gmail.com for more information. You can either write your piece yourself (I reserve the right to edit, if necessary, but will let you see the final draft prior to posting) or send me the general information and I will put something together.




There will even be some fun prizes and games throughout the month.


Be Blessed, Divas, and remember to be a blessing to others!

2 comments:

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)