For those that have followed my blog for awhile, you'll know that gratitude is a recurring theme here on Divas With A Purpose. During the month of November, I typically focus more on gratitude and what it means to me. I'll be doing the same this year. It often amazes me how many people choose to focus on the negative aspects of their lives rather than the numerous blessings they have surrounding them. I made a conscious decision years ago to try my hardest not to focus on situations that I had no ability or power to change but focus on what I could control. The things that I don't have control over I turn over to a higher power and trust that He will fix the situations as He sees fit.
I look forward to sharing and being thankful with you all this month!
Be Blessed Divas!!! Life is so short and not promised to any of us - make sure you let your loved ones know how much they mean to you and how thankful you are to have them in your life!
Can't wait to read your posts about Gratitude! I also find it amazing at how negative people are day in and day out when there is so much to be thankful for! Learning how to be appreciative of even the smallest things in life is the key to happiness.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support!!! My take on life is that it is so much easier and productive to focus on the positives than to dwell on the negatives! Makes life so much enjoyable (-:
ReplyDelete