Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday - June 14, 2012

Happy Thursday Divas :) Or should I say Happy Friday Eve???

I hope you're all having a fantastic week so far! I'm STILL recuperating from my weekend - hence, my sporadic posts this week! My sincerest apologies. We've, also, had some Internet and cable provider changes in our household. It's been interesting to say the least.

This week I'm thankful for:

~my AWESOME diva friends! I have a group of 4 other diva mommies that try to get together at least once a month to just unwind and have time for us. Even if all of us can't make it, we plan something. There have been months when only 2 people were able to get away - but it was oh-so-wonderful to just relax and have some downtime.  This past weekend we celebrated my birthday and the new home of another diva! They royally spoiled me :) I love the traditions we're beginning with each other and the ability to share in the many different celebrations in our lives and that of our families! Within the past year, we've celebrated 2 new babies, 2 new homes, an upcoming wedding,  and, of course, lots of birthdays! They provide me balance and much-needed reality checks. There's no judgement - just lots of love and support (and wine, can't forget the wine!!!).  Many thanks to all of you who wished me a happy birthday via the blog, Facebook and Twitter!


~the opportunity for my husband and I to participate in The Money Fix sponsored by Daily Worth. I love the Daily Worth website - it's got tons of information on budgeting, saving, investing, and entrepreneurship geared towards women.  The Money Fix is where they pair up someone with a financial counselor to help them with their financial goals.  My husband and I's biggest struggle is not being on the same page - 6 years later and we still have separate accounts for everything.  I'm excited to see what's in store for us and will definitely keep you updated as we go through the process!

~Miss V's crawling :0) Where, oh where, has the time gone?!?  She's definitely a little explorer and dare-devil! She officially moved into her own room this past week and big brother has had to sleep with her to keep her company.

~family and friends and the abundance of love and joy they bring into my life

What about you, Divas? What are you thankful for this week? Even the littlest things that bring joy to our lives will help us through the storms of life.

Blessings to you all!!!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)