It's been a week, Divas! So crazy that I just realized it was Thursday!!! Hence this late night post. This week I'm thankful for:
~another year of life! I celebrated my 32nd birthday (yes, I'm a baby!) on Sunday. There are 2 people I grew up with that are fellow June 3rd babies that are no longer with us. I'm thankful to have known them and my thoughts and prayers are with their families. Life is too short for pettiness and I'm determined to live this life I've been given to the fullest.
~cuddle time with my sweet babies
~precious one on one time with my oldest son - especially since he's about to leave for the summer. 10 weeks seems so short but so long at the same time
What are you thankful for this week, Divas?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.
Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)