
Good Morning Divas!!!
A couple of days ago, I got a post that really warmed my heart. As a blogger, I put a lot of time and energy into what I post. There are times when a blog post for Divas With A Purpose will hit me out of nowhere and I have to jot down notes while the thoughts are there. I have countless posts that are half-started or half-finished (depending on which perception you'd like to use!). Divas With A Purpose is truly my passion. It's grown from a blog to an outreach with my organization, Divas With A Purpose, Incorporated. I say all this to say that it was truly an honor when a fellow blogger, Kalley of Blogging While Nursing, listed me among other bloggers on her site for The Versatile Blogger Award.
I truly enjoy Kalley's blog which is truly versatile! She blogs about her home life, social issues, and starts each week off with a Sunday Prayer post. Thank you, Kalley, and sending you lots of (((hugs))).
The rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add The Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post
Seven Random Facts About this Diva
- I love raw cookie dough - especially the turtle chocolate chip kind with caramel and pecans!!!
- I'm addicted to paying it forward and it feels so great - so many people have helped (and continue to help me) when I needed it most and least expected so I feel compelled to help others when I can
- I love love love crime series - Matlock, In the Heat of the Night, Law & Order, Criminal Minds - these are what clog up my TiVo box
- I truly cannot be around pessimistic people for extended periods of time (actually, not even a short period of time)
- I'm ADHD but in denial :)
- I love couponing and bargain shopping (but I am NOT one of those Extreme Couponing freaks!!!)
- My favorite color is purple and I am not a huge fan of pink. My daughter has more purple outfits than pink (even though some of my Alpha Kappa Alpha friends were highly disappointed they couldn't go on a pink shopping spree when I found out I was pregnant!)
I am nominating the following bloggers (in no particular order):
New Beginnings - This is one of the first bloggers I "connected" with and I absolutely love her spirit! She's been very supportive and is just an awesome all around person!
The Musings of T.C. Galltin - Real is the word that comes to mind when I think of TC. She's very passionate about what she believes in. You may remember her from my blog highlighting her Domestic Violence Project. She, also, recently published her first novel - Zaire's Place.
Pefectly Imperphect - Encouraging women to Love Themselves and embrace their pefectly imperphect selves!
Black Women Rise - She was nominated by Kalley, also, but I absolutely love her blog and is just a great person all around. She, also, makes some great crocheted tams and newsboy style hats!!!
Dietta Girl - This is the fashion off-shoot of Black Women RIse. Dietta talks all things fashion with a personal touch!
Susie's On The Scene - Another one of my eclectic blogger friends who's got not one, not two, but three books in the works! I truly enjoy her blog posts and appreciate getting to watch her works come together. I can't wait for one (or all of them) to be done so I can add them to my reading list!
My 2 Crazy Curls - I absolutely adore Linda-poo :) It's been awesome to see her blog take shape and take off. She, like myself, is an avid couponer and the absolute best at entering and winning online contests (especially on Twitter). She's taking a brief hiatus on her blog (but has promised a December giveaway!). You'll enjoy her shopping hauls and mommy reviews.
Neka T Speaks - That she most definitely does...LOL...I love Neka's positivity and her faith. She's truly an inspiration to me and to others!
Not quite 15, but I've been slacking with my blogging lately...who can blog when looking at something like this...
Absolutely adorable, I know :)
Blogging While Nursing would have definitely been on the list, but I guess I can't nominate the person that nominated me! Thanks again Kalley!
Be Blessed Divas :)
Blogging While Nursing would have definitely been on the list, but I guess I can't nominate the person that nominated me! Thanks again Kalley!
Be Blessed Divas :)

The picture is too cute! Congrats on the nomination and thanks for nominating me. You really bring love and positivity to everything you touch. Peace, sista.
ReplyDeleteTC
Thank you so much Michelle *hugs* I feel all warm and fuzzy (the good fuzzy)! I will be checking out each and every one of these blogs that you posted.
ReplyDeleteCongrats once again, you truly deserver the award. I really love your blog. --KalleyC
Wow, I really appreciate this. Looks like I'm going to have to get a hold on my ADHD and finish one of these works in progress. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete