I've tweaked it some, but my question for the week is what would you say your theme song for 2012 is going to be?
I'm still narrowing down my choices, but I'd love to hear from you all and I will share by New Years' Eve.
Enjoy the rest of 2011, Divas, and let's get ready for bigger and better things in 2012.
Be Blessed!!!
~Michelle
UPDATED: I was driving this afternoon with my boys and this song came on...this totally epitomizes the attitude that I want to have in this upcoming year. 2011 had it's share of struggles but I came up on top and truly believe that there are some wonderful things in store for me in 2012 and beyond...Be Blessed Divas and remember with God on our side "we got this!" :)
UPDATED: I was driving this afternoon with my boys and this song came on...this totally epitomizes the attitude that I want to have in this upcoming year. 2011 had it's share of struggles but I came up on top and truly believe that there are some wonderful things in store for me in 2012 and beyond...Be Blessed Divas and remember with God on our side "we got this!" :)