Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012 :)


I'm very excited about 2012 and the changes that it's bringing for Divas With A Purpose - my blog and the organization.  Besides blogging, I was hesitant to fully embrace social media 100% but there are so many benefits to networking through the different sites (which can be overwhelming at times) that I'm jumping in feet first.

My social media goals for this year are pretty simple but I feel they will have long-term impacts on what I want to accomplish:

- to blog on a more consistent basis
- to network with other bloggers and support their blogs more with comments
- to build the Diva Blogging Circle
- to focus on Divas With A Purpose, Incorporated's Networking Circle and Helping Hands aspects

As always, I'm quite thankful for the support and bond that I've formed with fellow bloggers. I look forward to continuing to support them and expanding my circle.

Be Blessed Divas and remember to be a blessing to others! Here's to a prosperous, joyous, and blessed 2012!!!




This post is for Day 1 of the 366 Blog Dare sponsored by BloggyMoms.com - looking forward to a year of bonding and learning from a group of wonderful fellow bloggers :)

a mom blog community