Are there things you must have each day to make your day complete? I have some pretty simple needs, but they're pretty important to me....
Prayer and Meditation
Hugs and Kisses from my babies
My Caffeine Fix :0)
My Wonderful Blogging Family
I know I'm not the only one...
I'm getting a late start on today's blog after having a surprise shower for my youngest sister this afternoon at my home. I'm so thankful to my wonderful friends who came to support her - even though they'd never met her before. I'm really blessed to have a great circle of friends and family. Now to enjoy a Law & Order Marathon, a bottle glass or two of wine, and some homemade brownies....what more could a diva ask for :)
Be Blessed Divas and remember to be a blessing to others!
This year I have committed to blogging every day as a part of The Blog Dare sponsored by BloggyMoms.com - this blog was inspired by today's prompt.
