~Foster friendship between the participants
~Share you and your blog's uniqueness
~Grow your blog and social media networks
Each week a question is posted to help the participants get to know one another better. To participate you just need to create a Friendship Friday post with the button and/or link back to the original blog.
You can find out more and join the hop by going to Create With Joy's blog.
What has inspired you most this week?
I have been inspired most by the wonderful group of diva friends that I have. I am so blessed to be surrounded by some very positive, creative, intelligent and prayerful women. They encourage me daily often without even meaning to. This goes for my group of blogger friends, too. We share our ups and downs, learn from and grow with one another. I've heard many women complain about not being able to have healthy friendships with other women and I am so thankful that I do not have that problem.
Be Blessed Divas and remember to be a blessing and inspiration to others :)
~Michelle
