Happy Thursday Divas!!!
This morning driving in to work, I began reflecting over what to write in today's post and all the wonderful things in my life that I had to be thankful for. Someone "accused" me earlier this week of being "too happy" and I had to have some "happy pills". Too happy? I'll take that. When I think of where I've been and how far life has brought me - mentally, financially, emotionally, physically - I can't help but be filled with joy and happiness. I have been blessed beyond measure in so many ways that it literally brings me to tears sometimes. Do I have it all? Far from it. My husband and I still struggle financially when it comes to balancing a new baby and a new house in less than 6 months. But I'm thankful for both and that each month we find a way to pay what needs to be paid. There may be some months we go without extras, but we have the necessities and I'm more than thankful for that.
I get angry when I see people that have been blessed and still seem ungrateful and complain about minute things. The power of life and death is in the tongue...in the way we speak. We have the ability to speak life and renewal into our different situations. Often times, we do the opposite and speak death and destruction over our households, our relationships, our finances, our children, our livelihoods, etc. etc. etc.
I encourage you all to walk with a positive attitude despite your circumstances. Speak life into all aspects of your life and those around you. Do not surround yourself with people that are constantly negative and down-talking themselves and others. If that person is you, then make a change quick, fast and in a hurry!!! Surround yourself with positivity and praise!
This week I am thankful for:
~completing the compilation of my 101 in 1001 list...YAY!!!
~my husband and kids
~my wonderful older cousin who visited this weekend and made me yummy banana pecan pancakes
~my relationship with God
~one of my besties who celebrated her 40th birthday this past week
What's on your list for the week Divas?
Be Blessed, Divas!!! Remember to be a blessing to those you encounter on your daily walk.
~Michelle