Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DWP Tuesday


Thank you all so much for the response from last week!!! I've got a few divas lined up - but I wanted to post this again for my new followers (and procrastinators...LOL)...I'm still working on balancing family, work, blogging and my many other hats after returning from maternity leave (how long can I use that as an excuse, I wonder???)

Take a moment to catch up with our previous Divas With Purpose and have a superb Tuesday!!!

 WHO: Any DIVA who is Driven, Inspiring, Victorious and called to Action
  
WHAT: A weekly spotlight of one divalicious woman

WHERE: Right here on Divas With Purpose

WHY: Because we can all learn, grow and be motivated by one another. You never know when your paths may cross and you'll be able to help one another.

WHEN: Every Tuesday a different DIVA will be spotlighted

HOW: You - yes, you...LOL...if you know of someone or are someone who has the DIVAtude then reach out to me at divaswithpurpose@gmail.com for more information