Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Favorite Quote


This quote by Henry Ford is one of my absolute favorites.  

Too often we block our progress by telling ourselves that we can't do something based on fear of the unknown, a challenge, new territory, etc.

What's your favorite quote, Divas, and why?

 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely! Thanks for stopping through Kristyn :)

      Delete
  2. This quote is so true. My favorite quote is, "Only two people can tell you the future: God and a fool. I know I'm not the first, and I work hard trying not the be the second."

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my saying to to max!!! I'm so glad I read it today. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!!! Enjoy the rest of your day :)

      Delete
  4. "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Ghandi. I have to tell myself this on a regular basis as it is how I want to live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another one of my favs! Thanks for chiming in!

      Delete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)