Happy Thursday Divas!!!
I hope you all had an enjoyable 4th. For those of us that had to return to work this morning - it was mighty rough but I made it!
"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." ~Albert Schweitzer
I absolutely love that quote! How often have you been feeling a little (or a lot!) down and one small act or kind word by someone else brightened your entire outlook? It's not easy being cheerful on a regular basis when life throws you curveballs, but purposely finding ways to spread joy and happiness does something to you and makes it hard for you to be down and out. Today, I'm extremely thankful for the many people I've crossed paths with that have brightened my outlook, brought a smile to face, and an extra pep in my step - often without even realizing the effect of their words and/or actions. I challenge each of you to be that person for someone today - even if it's a smile to someone looking frumpy, a kind word or two, or a pay-it-forward act of kindness. Those little acts may very well be someone's lifeline today.
Today I'm, also, thankful for:
~this split work week we're having...there's something about having a day off in the middle of the week that makes it a little more tolerable
~coffee and donuts this morning at work from a new possible vendor...yummy!!!
~family and friends that support my goals, celebrate my successes and help me evaluate my mishaps
~my parents for taking my youngest son for the week so he can have some fun with his cousins
What's on your gratitude list for the week, Divas? Blessings to you all and enjoy the rest of your Thursday!!!
Divas With A Purpose has become a source of inspiration and motivation. It's about women being driven, inspiring, victorious and having a plan of action to become the best them they have been called to be. With collaboration, we are making our way through this thing called life as women, mothers, sisters, and friends.

I live in VA and we were hit with severe storms that left us with no electricity for 3 days. So I am thankful for my mother in law who let us stay with her when we needed it :)
ReplyDeleteYay for mother-in-laws :)
DeleteI am thankful that I have a guy in my life than can handle my craziness! :D It's been stressful, but he's sticking thru it all with me!
ReplyDeleteThat is definitely something to be thankful! I'm thankful to have a guy like that, too.
DeleteLOVE your Thankful Thursdays!! I am glad we got through the 4th of July with no injuries!! It scares me!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by on a regular basis!!! One of our vendors came in Thursday and had the craziest story as to how he got the slight burn on his face - one of those stories where you're amazed they're even standing to tell the story! So glad you and yours made it through the holiday safe and sound!
Delete