Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FLASH GIVEAWAY: Bed Bath & Beyond


$50 Bed, Bath and Beyond Gift Card
12-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!

It's "Home Improvement Week"
at Show Me the Money!!!


A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up
to give you this wonderful
 $50 Bed, Bath and Beyond Gift Card!

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways!
Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out and
you will know if you WIN in just a couple of hours!
WHAT FUN!
Good luck on this 12-hour giveaway!


See you back on Friday for other great
Home Improvement FLASH giveaways!

Here are our WONDERFUL participating sites
for this 12-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!
Check out these awesome sites when you have time! 

*NOTE: You can choose PayPal/Amazon GC in substitution of the Bed, Bath and Beyond GC.








20 comments:

  1. I like Bed Bath and Beyond's bedding items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BB&B for kitchen items and linens, as well as seasonal stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lotion and bed sets!


    tabbi mcknight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kitchen items I can go Crazy in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a new pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love a Keurig!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bedding supplies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need some new towels.
    Damian Jarreau

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could shop for hours in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about Bed Bath & Beyond. Especially the kitchen accessories. Thanks for the giveaway.

    p_Halligan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to buy a Fusiji ball, some big bath towels & kitchen stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)