Happy Friday Divas!!!
Create With Joy's Friendship Friday
Question Of The Week
Question Of The Week
What’s your favorite way to beat the summer heat?
Please share your answers with us!
Nothing like the old trusty sprinkler to have a fun summer afternoon. Dragging this out brings back fond memories of my childhood and makes me a tad bit nostalgic.What’s your favorite way to beat the summer heat?
Please share your answers with us!
Popsicles are a staple at our household in the summer time!
I'll admit I am not the biggest outdoors person - especially when the heat creeps into the triple digits. I try to find as many indoor activities for our family to keep us cool and occupied. Our summers are filled with family reunions, impromptu barbecues (especially with friends that have a pool!) and evening trips to the beach when I'm visiting my parents on the weekend.
Happy Friday Divas!!! Enjoy your weekends!
Friendship Friday is a weekend blog hop that's designed to help the participants:
~Foster friendships with other bloggers
~Share you and your blog's uniqueness
~Grow your blog and social media networks
Each week a question is posed to help the participants get to know one another . To participate you just need to create a Friendship Friday post with the button and/or link back to the original blog.



Happy Friday to you as well =)
ReplyDeleteI'm never far from a pool during the summer. Happy Friday. I'm a follower http://aetcheverry.blogspot.com/2012/07/friendship-friday.html
ReplyDeleteHiding in air conditioned buildings is also top on my list -especially the mall!
ReplyDelete