Monday, September 17, 2012

6 Hour Flash Cash - $50 Amazon or Pay Pal


$50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway

6-Hour Flash





A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up 
to give you this wonderful $50 Amazon Gift Card! 

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways! 

Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to
fill out and you will know if you 

WIN in just a couple of hours! 

WHAT FUN! 
Good luck on this 6-hour flash giveaway! 
See you  back on Wednesday for other great FLASH giveaway!



Here are our WONDERFUL participating sites 
for this 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!! 
Check out these awesome sites when you have time! 

* NOTE: You can choose PayPal instead of Amazon if you are the WINNER!!!

15 comments:

  1. Halloween costumes for my kids. Transformers for my son and Cinderella for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saving up to buy a Kindle Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. California baby products.

    safety_chick@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say either an iphone or ipad. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would buy the Bobkona Hungtinton Microfiber/Faux Leather 3-Piece Sectional Sofa Set, Hazelnut! So need a new couch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd get the new kindle fire... or maybe an iPad. You did say ANYTHING :)

    Leslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will save for my Kindel Fire. thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cosmeticas and books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am saving for a Keurig!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)