Friday, September 21, 2012

Flash Cash: $60 Dunkin' Donuts, Pay Pal or Amazon

$60 Dunkin' Donuts Gift Card 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!


Dunkin' Donuts

A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up to give you this wonderful $60 Dunkin' Donuts Gift Card!

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways!

Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out and you will know if you WIN in just a couple of hours!

WHAT FUN!
Good luck on tonight's giveaway!
See you back on Monday for another great FLASH giveaway!


Here are our WONDERFUL participating sites for this evening's 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!
Check out these awesome sites when you have time! 


*NOTE: You can choose PayPal/Amazon GC in substitution of the Dunkin' Donuts GC.


22 comments:

  1. I'd choose Amazon GC because I'm saving for an iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably prefer the Amazon GC because if I got Dunkin Donuts I would eat $60 worth of donuts, & that would not be good!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazon GC its easiest for me to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd get the Paypal to use for Christmas.
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazon cause it will help with xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would get amazon to use towards christmas presents

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd pick PayPay because cash is KING! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like Paypal for Christmas shopping

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will take Amazon so I can buy a Christmas present of a Nintendo DS for a family member!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would choose the Paypal bec it would help out with my daughter's birthday & Christmas for the kids!

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would choose Paypal to be able to use it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would pick Paypal because it is more practical for me to use. joycemlinek1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would choose PayPal to buy some things for my new granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  14. definately paypal, i really need new brakes for my car.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paypal! Car is going in the shop on monday and every bit helps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. paypal... to help buy Christmas gifts!

    Leslie Galloway (LesGalloway //at// hotmail //dot// com) www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Paypal because extra cash is always nice

    ReplyDelete
  18. Although we love Dunkin Donuts, I think I'd choose paypal and use it towards Christmas shopping.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Def Paypal or amazon saving up for an ipad!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Paypal or the Amazon because sadly we dont have a starbucks close by :( nearest is like 40 mins away

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd probably choose either Amazon or Paypal. The holidays are coming plus we order diapers from Amazon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)