Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flash Cash - $60 Target Gift Card


$60 Target Gift Card 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!




A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up to give you this wonderful $60 Target Gift Card! 

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways! 

Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out and you will know if you WIN in just a couple of  hours! 

 WHAT FUN! 

Good luck on tonight's giveaway! 

See you back on Friday for another great FLASH giveaway!


Here are our WONDERFUL participating sites for this evening's 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!! 

Check out these awesome sites when you have time! 

*NOTE: You can choose PayPal/Amazon GC in substitution of the Target GC.



22 comments:

  1. My favorite thing is the changing colors (wearing cozy sweaters is a close second!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cooler weather and it's quieter outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoodies and jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Cooke-StruveSeptember 19, 2012 at 6:43 PM

    My favorite thing is the cooler weather which is conducive to snuggling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fave thing is cooler weather (although you can't get much cooler in AZ now that I'm here), the smells!! The candle fragrances (LOVE the fall ones). The food and the family get togethers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite thing about Autumn is the changing colors of the leaves, the cooler breezes and the smell of the chocolate factory wafting on the breeze...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite thing about the Fall is the nights that we have bonfires. I can't wait for the marshmellows to come out for the smores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite thing about Fall is getting to wear boots again with my skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite thing about Fall is,hot chocolate,movies ,baking and hot chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cooler weather and fall colors/scents.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fall means its hot chocolate with alot of marshmellows time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. chilly weather, sweaters, and slow cooked soups!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite thing about fall is the cooler weather and the fall smells (apples & cinnamon, etc)...

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cooler air!! I live in AZ
    Michelle f
    Macilove53@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. fall means color changing of the leaves...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cool weather, hayrides, pumpkin picking, and bonfires! Thanks for the giveaway!

    -Rachael Henzman

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the changing colors of the leaves and the cool weather. joycemlinek1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Fall weather.

    -Annette

    ReplyDelete
  19. Decorations and holiday season! I love the holidays!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the cool weather
    Lgothard@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to make soups in the winter I am looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)