Divas With A Purpose has become a source of inspiration and motivation. It's about women being driven, inspiring, victorious and having a plan of action to become the best them they have been called to be. With collaboration, we are making our way through this thing called life as women, mothers, sisters, and friends.
Find Your Favorites
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
The Divatude Challenge 2013
I started Divas With A Purpose a little over 4 years ago with absolutely no idea what I was getting into. As I've grown and changed, the direction and flow of the blog has done the same. One thing that has remained constant, however, is the focus on motivating, inspiring and empowering one another.
I would like to introduce to you all The Divatude Challenge 2013!
For 2013, I will be taking that focus to another level and would like your help. I'm looking for 10 divas to commit to sharing their growth and focus for the upcoming year. We'll touch bases with you once a quarter to see how you're embracing the DIVATUDE in your daily walk. If you're interested in participating, you can sign up here and I will be contacting you very soon with additional information.
Want to share your story and passion but unable to commit to the entire year? No worries, at all! I'm looking for divas to share their motivation and inspiration and will be spotlighting at least one person per week. Some of us are still working to get there, many of us have overcome trials and tribulations, but we all embody DIVATUDE - being driven, inspiring, victorious and called to action - in some shape, form or fashion. Let's focus on building one another up this year.
Happy New Year to you all! I'm excited about the wonderful things planned for the upcoming year. Here's to another year of growing together and moving upwards and onwards!
If you're interested in participating in The Divatude Challenge or the weekly spotlight - please complete the form found here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is very interesting. I might just sign up!
ReplyDeleteWould love to have you join us Melissa!
DeleteI think this sounds fun to come read how everyone is progressing. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks Grace! I'm really looking forward to being inspired and motivated by the ladies participating. Happy New Year :)
DeleteSounds like a great challenge. I could definitely use some motivation. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Kari!
DeleteSounds like a great challenge!!! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelsey! Happy New Year!
DeleteThis sounds great I will sign up. BTW I want to be a part of palmetto bloggers *crying* Happy New Year
ReplyDeleteYou're a Palmetto Blogger by default :) Happy New Year!
DeleteDivatude, love this term. Found you at Bloggymoms VIP list. Sounds fun, I would like to sign up, but I have only been blogging for less than a month, don't know if I am too new.
ReplyDeletewww.cheermamadrama.blogspt.com
Hi Chrishelle - being an "established blogger" or even a blogger at all is not a requirement. Would love to have you join the experience. Welcome to the blogging world :)
DeleteIt will be very motivating to read the stories of others who are making or maintaining change in their lives for the positive. I know I'll need some inspiration this coming year as I'm dedicating a majority of my time to positive change.
ReplyDeleteHi Ava! Glad to hear you're excited and focusing on positive change in 2013. Hope you're inspired to embrace your DIVATUDE through it all :)
DeleteWhat a FANTASTIC, motivating, amazing challenge! I love it! :) Stopping by from SITS Saturday Sharefest. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome!!! Thanks for stopping by and the wonderful words! Have a great weekend!
DeleteHey Michelle, I just signed up for the Divatude Challenge, I need this! Hope I'm not too late!
ReplyDeleteNever too late :)
DeleteI'll be forwarding you some information soon!
Excited!!!