Divas With A Purpose has become a source of inspiration and motivation. It's about women being driven, inspiring, victorious and having a plan of action to become the best them they have been called to be. With collaboration, we are making our way through this thing called life as women, mothers, sisters, and friends.
Find Your Favorites
Monday, December 19, 2011
Turn The Page, Please!!!
As we get closer and closer to the new year, through family and friends we are going to be overwhelmed with new year resolutions and game plans. Some have genuine intentions and others are just going through the motions, but we have to give them an "A" for effort, right? One of my Facebook friends said it quite bluntly but I have to agree with her: "Y'all talking like your credit score starts over or your old problems go away....NEWSFLASH: you're gonna be in the same "ish" in 2012 if you don't change within yourself!" I had to do some editing, but I'm sure we all get the point.
For many people, it may be time to turn the page on certain people, places and actions from their life. If we keep focusing our time and energy on the same things that keep bringing us down, then we won't be able to move on to new and better things. For me, it means that I will need to turn the page on some friendships from the past. It's not going to be easy, but for my sanity it is time for me to move on and continue to pray for them from afar.
My suggestion to us all is that we reflect on the different situations that we need to "turn the page" on and truly move on in 2012. Release what needs to be released and open your hands and hearts to receive the blessings that have been patiently waiting for you to reach for them.
Be Blessed Divas and remember to be a Blessing to others!
Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hear you loud and clear! Next year, I plan to make some pretty significant changes in my life. It's definitely time to turn the page!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to share the new and exciting things in store for you! You know DDSC has your back 150%!!!
ReplyDelete