It's that time again...to review my 101 in 1001 goals and assess where I am. Going forward I'm going to do a monthly focus to keep me more focused and break down the list. My ADD has been in full force lately and focusing has not been one of my strong points the past few months.
In June, I did the following:
17. Volunteer work - my sorority sisters and I volunteered to make dinner at our local Ronald McDonald House one evening.
18. Become actively involved in a church - we joined a church at the beginning of June and for the first time in a long time I'm excited about getting involved. It's a smaller congregation but has a great combination of younger, middle-aged and older members. My boys are excited about being a part of the youth choir.
In July, I will focus on:
7 - Write a personal mission statement
25 - Monthly 'just because" box (I've been terrible about this!)
28 - Blog every day for a year
29 - Create a vision board
62 - Organize the hallway closet
Do any of you have similar lists that you're working on - whether it's a 101 in 1001 or specific monthly goals? Would love to hear your progress!
Happy July!!!

Great job on your June goals. I really should write out an actual list of goals. Thanks for the motivation!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! I've found that it does keep me very focused and motivated. Good luck!
Delete