![]() |
| This image is used by permission from Hobbies on a Budget |
The fun we had brought back memories of my childhood and the fun times I remembered most:
~ Fashion shows with make up and high heels that were way too big for us with my mom, aunts and girl cousins...now that I think of it, we still do this on a pretty regular basis!
~ Talent shows at my grandmother's house on Friday nights followed by wrestling matches
~ Red Light, Green Light; Mother May I?, Simon Says, and Hop Scotch .... oh the memories :)
~ Saturday dinners with my mom and sisters at S&S Cafeteria or Piccadilly's. My sisters and I, to this day, get excited if we find a cafeteria and can eat together.
What fun family memories do you have of your childhood? Have you continued them with your family?

What wonderful memories! My best memories are from my grandfather's farm - I hope to find a way to bring some of those experiences into my surburb-dwelling children's lives.
ReplyDeleteHow fun :) My oldest son loved visiting his great-grandfather in the country and collecting eggs and chasing chickens! I'm so thankful he was able to spend time with him. Thanks for stopping by.
Delete