Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Flash Cash - $60 Target, Pay Pal or Amazon


$60 Target Gift Card 

6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!


photo credit: robholland via photopin cc

A few AWESOME bloggers have teamed up to give you this wonderful $60 Target Gift Card! 

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways!
Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to
fill out and you will know if you WIN 

in just a couple of hours! WHAT FUN! 

Good luck on this 6-hour flash giveaway!

Make sure to check out our wonderful sponsoring sites on their Facebook pages when you have time!

* NOTE: You can choose PayPal/Amazon GC instead of the Target GC if you are the WINNER!!!





a Rafflecopter giveaway

18 comments:

  1. oh my gosh like everything lol. but mainly baby stuff, toys,food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly groceries, but just about anything my grandaughter can con out or me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just about everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything i have coupons for that i cand find cheep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly Hennessy SwintNovember 14, 2012 at 9:28 PM

    Clothes, gifts and stuff for my home

    ReplyDelete
  6. what can't you buy at Target :) I love to shop their clearance and sales. (Debra L. Guillen)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything, makeup, food, clothes
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything, but mostly items for my grandchildren. Toys, diapers, baby items.

    ReplyDelete
  9. groceries, clothes, toiletries, electronics, toys, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like to shop their clearance sections.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to buy kids clothes from there. Their so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I buy way too much at Target, mostly baby stuff and clothes for my little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. B-day gifts for my son

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)