My regular readers know that giving thanks is a recurring theme here on Divas With A Purpose - especially on Thursdays when I do my gratitude posts. Each November I commit to giving thanks each day and focusing on the small blessings within my world.
This year, I'll be doing my daily posts on the Divas With A Purpose Facebook page and encourage you all to chime in.
Often times we get so bogged down thinking about what we DON'T have or CAN'T do that
we lose sight of the awesomeness in every day, dare I say "simple" things - a brief moment of solitude, that light that stayed green just long enough, a funny text or email from a friend, a hug from a loved one, the list could go on and on. Those are the things that I reflect on a daily basis and I encourage you all to do the same.
Divas With A Purpose has become a source of inspiration and motivation. It's about women being driven, inspiring, victorious and having a plan of action to become the best them they have been called to be. With collaboration, we are making our way through this thing called life as women, mothers, sisters, and friends.


I heard so much about this challenge! I will definitely be chiming in!
ReplyDeleteGreat :)
DeleteLove that quote! I am posting what I am thankful for everyday this month on my Facebook page too!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you're participating!
DeleteLove this. Going to take time out to try it for myself
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to celebrate this month of giving.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI looked into this challenge before because I'm a snail mail junkie (but hey, it's how I won over my Granny-In-Law!). November's a great month to start.....but I love your Thursdays...we should show love and grattitude year round.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoy my Thankful Thursdays! Definitely believe in focusing on gratitude outside of the holiday season. Thanks for chiming in.
Delete