
Happy Thursday Divas!!! I hope everyone is having a productive and awesome week :)
I'm excited for the weekend because there are so many great things going on in the next few days. My oldest son and I are going to our first Mother/Son Dance tomorrow. I really believe I'm more excited than he is...LOL Saturday, the kids and I are traveling to my parents to spend time with them and my younger sister who is having her first little diva on Monday morning!!! I cannot wait to see my niece for the first time and love on her lots! Like me, my sister has two sons and they can't wait to meet their little sister. They've been gotten some practice with my daughter but they are going to be wonderful big brothers.
Whew! Need I go into my list for the week...that alone covers so many things I have to be thankful for...family time, bonding, and new life!
But, of course, there's more...
~On Tuesday, my family wore red in remembrance of my uncle who passed away last year from heart-related causes. It would have been his 44th birthday. I'm thankful that my family is able to come together and uplift one another on a regular basis. We have our moments, but we love to laugh, love and just be together. I'm thankful for the legacy of love that my uncle left. A link in the chain may not be here on Earth, but those of us left have drawn closer together because of that and we know that we will all be joined together again for one wonderful reunion one day!!!
~My daughter had her experience with being spoon fed and she loved it! I was a little sad with this milestone but it warms my heart to know that she's thriving and growing everyday with our family.
~My family somehow ended up at my house for Super Bowl Sunday and we had a blast. Lots of food, fun and some friendly rivalry! However, at the end of the night....COWBOYS STILL RULE :)
Be Blessed Divas and remember to be a blessing to others!!! Please share what you're thankful for this week - you never know how you may be encouraging someone else that may be feeling down and out.
~Michelle