Happy Friday Divas!!!
Create With Joy's Friendship Friday
Question Of The Week
Question Of The Week
What are you most grateful in your life for at this moment?
What small things do you usually take for granted
But wish to celebrate now?
Join me in expressing those things you are most grateful for
At this week’s Friendship Friday!
What are you most grateful in your life for at this moment?
What small things do you usually take for granted
But wish to celebrate now?
Join me in expressing those things you are most grateful for
At this week’s Friendship Friday!
Right now at this moment, I'm thankful for the gift of friendship.
I've never been one to have to many people in my circle. For whatever reason over the past year or so, my circle of girlfriends has grown tremendously. Not just friends I hang out with occasionally, but friends who truly are there for you. Share a common bond, laugh and cry with you, fight for and with you, correct you when you need it...you name it and they're there before you even realize the words left there mouths.
I'm thankful for them because I'm an internalizer. When things go haywire, I tend to shut down. However when you have a group of divas that will check on you if you go silent via text message or social media after more than a day (sometimes less) - it's hard to do that.
These divas are the best psychiatrists I never paid for! Take them for granted - I think not. I cherish the bonds we share and wonder why it took so long to open myself up to receive this awesome gift of sisterhood and camaraderie we share???
I'm glad I did though and look forward to the many adventures we'll share through the years.
Happy Friday Divas!!! Enjoy your weekends!
Happy Friday Divas!!! Enjoy your weekends!
Friendship Friday is a weekend blog hop that's designed to help the participants:
~Foster friendships with other bloggers
~Share you and your blog's uniqueness
~Grow your blog and social media networks
Each week a question is posed to help the participants get to know one another . To participate you just need to create a Friendship Friday post with the button and/or link back to the original blog.

I am thankful for my best friend right now. Her and I are both going through a lot and I am so thankful we have each other to lean on.
ReplyDeleteI'm grateful for my friends and family who stick with me through thick and thin.
ReplyDeleteI am grateful for my family, friends, and health.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for POWER AND HEAT after Hurricane Sandy and the Nor-easter!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have some wonderful friends! I am thankful for the beautiful 60 degree weather we have this weekend. I've been needing to see a little sunshine lately.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for my healthy children and my parents surviving Hurricane Sandy!
ReplyDeleteFriendships are indeed something to be grateful for!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend, and I hope you'll join us again this week at Friendship Friday! :-)
It is definitely are great joy for have good friends. I have worked super hard the last couple of years to find people who are worthy of my time, as I am to theirs.
ReplyDeleteVisting from Create w/ Joy