Monday, October 1, 2012

Flash Cash - $50 Bed Bath & Beyond, Pay Pal or Amazon

$50 Bed, Bath & Beyond Gift Card 
6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!



photo credit: Steve Rhodes via photopin cc


A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up to give you this wonderful $50 Bed, Bath & Beyond Gift Card! 

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways! 

 Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out and you will know if you WIN in just a couple of hours! 

WHAT FUN! 
Good luck on this 6-hour flash giveaway! 
See you back on Wednesday for another great FLASH giveaway!



Make sure to check out our wonderful sponsoring sites on their Facebook pages when you have time!

* NOTE: You can choose PayPal or Amazon GC instead of the Bed, Bath & Beyond GC if you are the WINNER!!!

23 comments:

  1. I look for unique items for my kids' rooms. I have a teenager girl and toddler boy, and I want to create a comfy space for them without breaking the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like looking at their bed things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like looking for things that are different, unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bed in a bag...love their bedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look at everything love bed bath and beyond ... Denise dixon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never shopped at Bed Bath and Beyond before but I would LOVE to get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty much everything in there! ;) I would like to update my bathroom or find a new piece of art or s mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i looked at whatever is on special

    Ted Kooper
    fwdsd45 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I buy quite a few gifts there, but I never go in looking for a specific item.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the bed in a bag. I received one as a gift. I've never shopped there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like a Keurig or maybe some new bedding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love looking at cookware and kithen aides at Bed Bath and Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holly Hennessy SwintOctober 1, 2012 at 10:07 PM

    Bedding and Bathroom items

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to shop for kitchen gadgets.

    safety_chick@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kitchen, bedding and bath. I also love products that are different!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cooking ware and bathroom items.

    aisha belisario

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love their kitchen gadgets Debra L. Guillen

    ReplyDelete
  19. things that are unique

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like to shop for bedroom things.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)