Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Flash Cash Giveaway - $75 Amazon or Pay Pal

$75 Amazon Gift Card
24-Hour Special
FLASH Giveaway!!!



A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up to give you this
wonderful $75 Amazon Gift Card!

 

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways! 

Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out and you will know if you WIN in just a couple of hours!

WHAT FUN! 

Good luck on this 24-hour SPECIAL Halloween flash giveaway! No TRICKS here, just a special TREAT!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! 
Be Safe!


Make sure to check out our wonderful sponsoring sites on their Facebook pages when you have time!

* NOTE: You can choose PayPal instead of the Amazon GC 
if you are the WINNER!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

  1. This year I went as an 80's Glamour Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be my witch costume.... I know cliche, hehehehehe. I don't do Halloween much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think that my best costume ever was Laura Ingalls! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Headless bride! Was very creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was Bjork one year (with Swan dress)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One year I was Hello Kitty, I loved it. Funny how many Hello Kitty lovers there are out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Night gown with cap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Night gown with cap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)