Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Flash Cash Giveaway ~ Ended

$50 Starbucks Gift Card 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!


Starbucks
photo credit: visualpanic via photopin cc



A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up to give you this
wonderful $50 Starbucks Gift Card! 


We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways! 



Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out and you will know if you WIN in just a couple of hours! 
WHAT FUN! 
Good luck on this 6-hour flash giveaway! 

See you back on Monday for another great FLASH giveaway!

Make sure to check out our wonderful sponsoring sites on their Facebook pages when you have time!

* NOTE: You can choose PayPal or Amazon GC instead of the Starbucks GC if you are the WINNER!!!

7 comments:

  1. Pumpkin pie spice latte

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite fall coffee drink is and iced pumpkin spice coffee! Yum!
    *lee gold scott *sleehest@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i am like others this time of year Pumkin pie Latte anything extra spicey getting reading for fall . I hated hot weather. Thanks Joannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has always been hot choc or mocha capa. or lattes but I am really liking pumpkin flavored ones also

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite fall drink is pumpkin spice cappuccino.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)