Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Flash Cash - $60 Barnes & Noble, Pay Pal or Amazon

$60 Barnes &Noble Gift Card
6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!



photo credit: Matt McGee via photopin cc




A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up to give you this
wonderful $60 Barnes & Noble Gift Card!

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways!

Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out and you will know if you WIN in just a couple of hours!
WHAT FUN!
Good luck on this 6-hour flash giveaway!

See you back on Friday for another great FLASH giveaway!


Make sure to check out our wonderful sponsoring sites on their Facebook pages when you have time!


* NOTE: You can choose PayPal or Amazon GC instead of the Barnes & Noble GC if you are the WINNER!!!

29 comments:

  1. I want to buy Brent Weeks new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Timekeeper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot by Bill O'Reilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want books for my kids about their multicultural background

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want books for my kids about their multicultural background

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want books for my kids about their multicultural background

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to buy ANYTHING NEW!! I love to read anything and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been reading my way through the Pulitzer Prize winners for fiction and I have a couple of books I still need to purchase. I need a whole set of books by Allen Drury, a couple of AB Guthrie books, and A Fable by William Faulkner and I think that will complete my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeanine Frost's once burned. And the newest Gena Showalter Wicked Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to buy the how to train your dragon series for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to buy the how to train your dragon series for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jim Butcher's Turn Coat....that's the next one of the Dresden Files books that I need to read!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a whole bunch of books I want to buy right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The newest captain underpants for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. As Maureen

    The book I am wanting to purchase soon is the Shades of Winter: Knitting with Natural Wool

    ReplyDelete
  16. This would be a christmas gift for my son

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to read J.K. Rowling's new book.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bread Machine book

    aisha belisario

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to buy Pinkalicious books for my twins.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i want to buy 50 shades of grey, carawling(at)Hotmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would buy Rise Fall Rise Again by CS Leon--a great Zombie novel based in NYC and Long Island

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to Buy Onxy and then in Nov Deity by armentrout. Thanks Joannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)