
The purpose of Stream of Consciousness writing is to do just that - write. Whatever comes to mind on a particular topic or what's in your thoughts and perhaps needs to just get out of of you.
Today’s (totally and completely optional) prompt:
What new tricks would you like to learn or have you learned?
I wouldn't call it a trick, but I'm definitely working more on streamlining my endeavors and focusing on those things that truly bring me joy. I've been blogging for almost 3 years now and it's brought me in contact with so many wonderful, giving and caring people. It's, also, expanded my horizons and exposed me to organizations and opportunities that I'd never considered I'd be associated with.
Over the next year I would like to expand my marketing contacts and make more of a direct impact in communities and with women's organizations dedicated to empowering and motivating women (the whole premise of Divas With A Purpose).
I'd, also, like to focus more on my personal finance posts - with today's economy there are so many that are struggling financially and I believe that by collaborating with others we can come up with solutions that can be implemented within our personal lives to help with cutting back, creating budgets, saving on necessities and being able to splurge from time to time.
~~~~
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post hosted by jana's thinking place
It is 5 minutes of your time and a brain dump. If you'd like to try it...here are the rules:
~Set a timer and write for 5 minutes
~Write an intro if you'd like but don't edit the post. No spellchecking. No proofreading. Just raw writing.
~Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. Your back door to your blog, if you'd like, but make it accessible.
~Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post
~Link up your post at jana's thinking place
~Visit your fellow bloggers and show them some love
Sounds like a plan Michelle! Happy Sunday to you. I too have met a wonderful community of people in social media and blogging.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kenya! Hope you're having a great week!
DeleteI would love to read any financial posts you come up with. And we all want to feel directed and that we have a purpose. That sounds like a message that can't lose.
ReplyDeleteI've got some planned for the coming months - especially with the holidays quickly approaching! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteGood luck with the financial writings. That is definitely something that ties to current times and that many of us can use.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThis is a great list and not only do you want to learn, but you want to teach what you learn to others. Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandra!
DeleteA great list! So positive and a solid plan. I would also like to read your financial posts. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete-r
Thanks so much!
Delete