Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pin it to Win it Wednesday

Scavenger Hunt Pin it, Win it Giveaway!

Welcome back to our weekly giveaway game of Pinterest Pins Scavenger Hunt!
Along with Promote Your Pinterest Pins, Pin-n-Tell, and Dorinda's Diva Shoppe, we are delighted to award another lucky winner this week.

For those that do not know, Dorinda's Diva Shoppe was one of my newest ventures this year.  It's my "baby" and I look forward to growing and expanding the vision for it throughout 2013. My goal is to provide affordable accessories.  Would love if you'd stop by and check us out.  Connect with us on Facebook for fun giveaways and specials.


Click Image for an Inside View of The Cupcake Calendar

One Christmas Activity Pack for children and Bonus prize, The Cupcake Recipe Calendar of 2013, is up for grabs. Remember to submit all of your entries via the Rafflecopter below, in order to get credit for all tasks completed in game. Let's have some fun!

Each entrant who completes the Scavenger Hunt portion of our giveaway is rewarded with 25 bonus entries on the Rafflecopter. Click to find, LIKE, and then RePIN the Pinterest Pins below:

The List

For more ways to win, start the Rafflecopter here and best of luck to all! Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Cupcake calendar, I wish I knew how to pin. I haven't joined Pinterest yet, I'm hoping to soon though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)