Friday, April 27, 2012

Friendship Friday: One Wish

Friendship Friday Button at Create With Joy

Happy Friday Divas :)



Welcome to all of you stopping by from this weekend's Friendship Friday Blog Hop hosted by Create With Joy! Make yourselves comfortable and join right in :)


Question of the Week:
Imagine that you were given the power to make one wish.
You could wish for anything (except more wishes),
What would it be?

I'd wish that there was a one pill / shot / injection / whatever that cured all of the illnesses that currently have no cure or those that are diagnosed with them have to endure painful procedures and take lots of medication with horrible side effects.

I've seen those I love suffer and it breaks your heart. I've seen those I love lose people close to them after battling through operations, doctor appointments, clinical trials, etc.  I've seen those I love fight the battle only to lose the war.  I know all things happen for a reason and those reasons often are not understood by us.  It's hard not to question and plead and beg for a change.  Perhaps, one day, my wish will come true!

It's been a fun-filled week at Divas With A Purpose. Lots of things going on behind the scenes.  I had to step away and give more attention to my mommy/wife responsibilities the past few weeks as a nasty bug hit most of my household. Many thanks to all of you that reached out to me on the various social media networks to check up on me. It was very much appreciated.



Friendship Friday is a weekend blog hop that's designed to help the participants:

~Foster friendships with other bloggers
~Share you and your blog's uniqueness
~Grow your blog and social media networks
Each week a question is posed to help the participants get to know one another . To participate you just need to create a Friendship Friday post with the button and/or link back to the original blog.
You can find out more and join in by going to Create With Joy's blog.