Friday, April 20, 2012

UPrinting.com Giveaway

Hi Divas!  I hope you're all having a fantastic week! It's been a whirlwind of activities for me the past month or so and I can't wait to catch you all up with all the fun things I've been up to.  I've even had a chance to cross a few items off of my 101 in 1001 list :0)

In due time and once I get a chance to sit down and focus, focus, focus I will get you all caught up and even share pictures.

Today, I want to share a fun giveaway that I've been chosen to participate in.  One lucky DWP supporter will win 100 5x7 Postcards from Uprinting.com

I'm in the process of re-vamping my home business (details to come soon!) and these will be perfect to send announcements to family and friends!  Postcard printing is made easy, affordable and fast with UPrinting's easy to navigate website and pocket-friendly prices.  So many neat ideas you could use these for...enter below using the Rafflecopter form and good luck to you all :0)

Disclaimer: You should assume that I will receive free print products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions.

Prize Information:

100 5" x 7" Postcards for one winner

14pt Cardstock Gloss, Front Only Printing

2 Business days print turnaround time

Free US shipping only


Restrictions:
1. This giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
2. No prize substitutions allowed.
3. Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
4. Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.