Sunday, April 1, 2012

SOCS: I Should Be...


stream of consciousness Sunday


Today's Prompt:
What are the things in your life you just don't want to do?


Oh wow...when I think of the list of things I should be doing right now I almost get a headache.

~Laundry seems to be a never-ending story at my house. I get me and Mr. Gee's caught up and the kids get behind. I get the kids caught up and I wake up in the morning to nothing to wear to work.



~Every week, I say I'm going to start the following week off right by laying out everyone's clothing, getting the baby bag ready and formula pre-mixed for Miss V, and setting out Bradley's breakfast supplies. Somehow on Sunday evening, none of the above gets done.

~I can't remember the last time I balanced my checkbook.

~Dishes in the kitchen...they're pretty much on the same level as laundry. #Dontjudgeme

~My oldest went to visit his dad for Spring Break and left his room in an atrocious state. I threatened to clean it up myself if he did and throw just about everything away. We'll see if that really happens.

~I really, really, really need to file our taxes.  How is it already April 1st????

That's just the tip of the iceberg of the things I should be doing. Instead? I'm lounging on the couch with laptop in hand, watching re-runs of Unsung with Mr. Gee. Belly full from the deelish meal I cooked for his belated birthday celebration...


Bradley's jacked my IPhone yet again and is taking countless pictures of our feet and ears.  Mr. Gee's dozed off with Miss V in his arms.  There's so much I should be doing, but I'll settle for this instead.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Divas!!!

This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post hosted by all.things.fadraIt is 5 minutes of your time and a brain dump. If you'd like to try it...here are the rules:

~Set a timer and write for 5 minutes
~Write an intro if you'd like but don't edit the post. No spellchecking. No proofreading. Just raw writing.
~Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. Your back door to your blog, if you'd like, but make it accessible.
~Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post
~Link up your post at all.things.fadra
~Visit your fellow bloggers and show them some love