Happy Thursday Divas! I hope you're all having a fantastic week. We're almost to another weekend and I plan on getting some much needed rest and relaxation. However, that actually never happens so I'll just go with the flow. This past week has flown by and I'm so thankful that I was able to keep my sanity through it all. From child care issues to un-diva-like moments on some folks part, I'm thankful for an opportunity to say "whew"! Glad I made it through that and now on to the next fun adventure! This past weekend was the culmination of almost a year's worth of planning for the annual reunion of the community-based sorority I've been blessed to be a part of for the past (almost) 3 years - Sigma Beta Xi, Incorporated.
Sorors came from near and far and we had a weekend full of love, laughter and sisterhood! I'm very thankful to be a part of this organization because it's given me an opportunity to connect with some awesome divas! I've learned more about myself and been able to establish bonds with women from all walks of life and throughout the US. We're able to learn and grow with and from one another.
This week, I'm thankful for:
~balance
~sisterhood
~stable childcare FINALLY
~my children's laughter
~making it through Tax Day :)
~meeting guidelines even when dealing with procrastinators
~patience
~a forgiving spirit
What are you thankful for this week, Divas?

