Happy Thursday Divas :0)
I hope everyone's having a fantastic week! So far so good this way! I completed a project I've been working on for months at work and feel like this huge weight has been removed. Sometimes when you have too long to anticipate something it makes you focus on it too much and think of all the possible things that can go wrong. Not too many snags, but if any arise - it's nothing that can't be corrected. I'm learning to accept mistakes as they are and keep on moving. We're all human and we make them.
This week I'm thankful for kind words from those near and dear to me. Sometimes an encouraging word or heartfelt "thank you" far surpasses any type of monetary gift. Actually, in my world - most times it does!
I'm thankful for:
~closure
~new doors opening
~sisterhood
~finding my debit card after tearing the house apart for 3 days!
~motivation from those around me to keep pushing forward
~old friends with new purposes
~new friends that revitalize old dreams
What are you thankful for this week, Divas?
