Divas With A Purpose has become a source of inspiration and motivation. It's about women being driven, inspiring, victorious and having a plan of action to become the best them they have been called to be. With collaboration, we are making our way through this thing called life as women, mothers, sisters, and friends.
Find Your Favorites
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Thankful Thursday - October 25, 2012
The words in the picture above pretty much encompass how I feel this week. It's been a great week but it's, also, been an emotionally trying week.
I have so much to be thankful for and many of them are things I choose not to discuss on my blog (even I try to keep some sort of line of separation, at times, believe it or not).
I can say, that I'm thankful for the lief experiences that have shaped me to be the person that I am today. Many times we say I wish XYZ didn't happen or that ABC happened this way - I can honestly say I don't have those thoughts. I truly embrace the experiences that I have because I know they have and continue to shape me into the wonderful diva that I am :)
What are you thankful for this week? Are there unpleasant life experiences that you can now look back on and say you're thankful for the experience purely because it made you stronger and wiser?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This week I am thankful that our colds did not last long and I was able to fight mines off pretty quick with old school meds.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for you and your wonderful support of Divas With A Purpose!!!
DeleteGood for you :) This week I'm thankful that my family is healthy and happy.
ReplyDelete-Reese
I'm thankful for every time that I stumbled, it taught me how to get back up.
ReplyDelete