Now that the school year is almost over, it’s time to sort through all the papers that my kids have brought home and decide which ones are keepers.
During the school year when they bring home their work, I look at each paper and then stack it on a particular shelf. That way if there is ever a problem with a grade that is misplaced or entered wrong, I have the actual assignment.
But now that the year is over, it’s time to clean off the shelf.
I have a large three ring binder for each child with tabbed dividers for each school grade. Each year, I go back through the previous year’s work and thin it out a little more.
You can read the rest of Sharon's great ideas here
Enjoy Divas and have a fantastic day!!! I've got the day off and plan on doing some much needed spring cleaning!
Blessings!
~Michelle
You can read the rest of Sharon's great ideas here
Enjoy Divas and have a fantastic day!!! I've got the day off and plan on doing some much needed spring cleaning!
Blessings!
~Michelle
