I came home to a sleeping four year old...definitely out of the norm. I cuddled up to him to sneak a kiss and felt the heat immediately. My pediatrician warned me that the reaction to his last set of shots could take a couple of weeks so I'll be watching him tonight to make sure that's what it is.
Thankfully, I still had almost a full bottle of the free bottle of Children's Advil that I received to review last month. Perfect timing :) I'd mentioned it to my pediatrician when we went to my JuneBug's well-child check up earlier this month. It's the same brand he uses for his kiddos so we had the all clear to use it. I gave him a dose after the shots and he loved the taste. Another plus!
I woke him up and was able to give him a dose this afternoon without any fuss. He's now cuddled up to me, watching his new favorite show - NinJango. Happy Friday, right?
If you'd like more info about Children's Advil and a coupon to print off, you can click here .
Many thanks to Smiley360 for giving me the opportunity to review a product that's definitely getting put to use in our household.
Have a fantastic weekend, Divas!!!
~Michelle
Disclaimer: I received a free sample of Children's Advil to use and review. Prior to using, I spoke with my family's pediatrician to confirm it was a product that he would recommend using for my four year old.
- It is important to remember:
- Always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and information on Infants’ Advil® and Children’s Advil® products
- Only use the dosing device that comes packaged with the medicine
- Use as directed