Thursday, March 22, 2012

Daily Guest Post: Pantry Organization

Many of us are getting on a healthier eating kick and I came across this wonderful post that had some great ideas for organizing your pantry.  This is definitely being added to my to-do list for this weekend (okay, let's be realistic here - I'll attempt to get to it by the end of April!).  I'm determined to become more organized and eat and live healthier this year.  Many thanks to Kristina from Racing & Saving Mama giving me a start with her post entitled "Organizing My Pantry to Make it More Figure Friendly":




I have the DVD set called Chalean Extreme and one of her DVDs is about eating right. She had a beautiful walk-in pantry and as she was standing there talking I noticed a few things that I wanted to implement in my own small pantry. It didn’t hurt that my pantry was also a huge mess and needed straightening up anyway. You know how bad they can get. I had a system so to speak but no one else would ever figure out where anything else was.

So the first step was to take everything out of the pantry. Whew. Thank goodness I had my son there willing to help with the demolition. .... You can read the rest of this great article by clicking here.