I struggled all day with writing today's response to Stream of Consciousness. With all that's going on in today's society, there's so much I could write about...feel like I should be writing about, but....
Today's Prompt:
What are some things you wish you could blog about but don't?
I've been thinking about today's prompt all day. I love blogging. I love writing. I love connecting with other bloggers. The whole concept of Divas With A Purpose is to connect and unite women. With that in mind, there are some subjects I find myself avoiding within my blog. I've seen the ugliness that's crept into some not-so-friendly debates on other blogs. There are some subjects that I just can't write about because the passion and intense feelings I have regarding them are so strong the words can't and won't come out. I know I'm not the only blogger who struggles with this.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post hosted by all.things.fadra. It is 5 minutes of your time and a brain dump. If you'd like to try it...here are the rules:
~Set a timer and write for 5 minutes
~Write an intro if you'd like but don't edit the post. No spellchecking. No proofreading. Just raw writing.
~Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. Your back door to your blog, if you'd like, but make it accessible.
~Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post
~Link up your post at all.things.fadra
~Visit your fellow bloggers and show them some love