Friday, August 24, 2012

FLASH CASH: $30 Target Gift Card


$30 Target Gift Card 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!

** Fan Favorites Week!!! **



A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up to give you this wonderful $30 Target Gift Card! 

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways! 

 Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out and you will know if you WIN in just a couple of hours! 

WHAT FUN! 
Good luck on tonight's giveaway! 



See you back on Monday for another great FLASH giveaway!

Here are our WONDERFUL participating sites for this evening's FLASH Giveaway!! 
Check out these awesome sites when you have time! 


*NOTE: You can choose PayPal/Amazon GC in substitution of the Target GC.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

17 comments:

  1. i just bought a few groceries and a gift for a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia Byrnes PurserAugust 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM

    Last thing I bought was a gift for a baby shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought back to school clothes, a mop, coffee, birthday card, baby clothes (I love baby clothes) and a nursing top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valerie Triana NordinAugust 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

    I bought my daughter a pair of jeggings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. School Clothes I found on clearance!! - Crystal Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last things were a tank top and 16 packs of glue sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cat and dog items and a toy for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last thing I bought @ Target was back to school supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last thing I bought @ Target was back to school supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last thing I bought @ Target was back to school supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The last thing I bought @ Target was back to school supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The last thing I bought @ Target was back to school supplies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)